St Paul, Devonport
The church of St Paul at Morice Square, Devonport, begun in 1849, was designed by J.P. St Aubyn (devonportonline). It was badly damaged in WWII and eventually demolished in 1958.
Lectern – Journal article (The British Architect, 1891) E. Sedding designer; 1891
Some important early work by Rashleigh, Pinwill & Co. is not recorded in the photographs at PWDRO, including this piece. Fortunately, it is described in The British Architect as ‘a new oak lectern… executed by Rashleigh, Pinwill & Co., of Plymouth, from designs by Mr. Edmund Sedding’.
The British Architect (1891) Summary of News. 26 June p. 502.