St Mary & All Saints, Plymstock
Extension to Altar Rails – Newspaper article (Western Morning News, 1947); 1947
A small report in the Western Morning News is the source for this piece of work. It relates that, to meet the requests of a large number of communicants, the altar rails had been extended. The addition was ‘carved very skilfully by Miss Pinwill so as to be an exact replica of the existing work’ (Ibid. p. 3).
Western Morning News (1947) Gifts Recognised. Benefactions to Church at Plymstock. 14 January p. 3.