This church was almost entirely rebuilt, apart from the tower, by the brothers Edmund and John Dando Sedding 1868-72 (Cherry & Pevsner, 2004).
Unknown item – Chaytor (1990)
Although listed as a church in which Pinwill work could be found, a visit here revealed nothing obvious, although the modern reredos may be a contender.
Chaytor, E. (1990) Ermington Days. Melinga Publishing, North Cheam.
Cherry, B. & Pevsner, N. (2004) The Buildings of England. Devon. Yale University Press, London.