Litany Desk – Photograph (PWDRO 244/2); date unknown
This small item, with simple arms of a cross and four fleur de lys, is rather overshadowed by the wealth of bench ends in the Lady Chapel carved by Harry Hems in 1880 that bear the arms of the Rashleigh family back to 1388 (Hewer, undated).
Hewer, J. (undated) The Parish Church of St Andrew the Apostle Tywardreath. A Visitor’s Guide.
PWDRO 244/2 Photograph Album. Various. Woodcarvings.