A restoration was carried out by Edmund H. Sedding in 1893 (Beacham & Pevsner, 2014), which may have included the commissioning of the parclose screen described below.
Parclose Screens – Chaytor (1990); pre-1896
Parclose screens at St Keverne are listed on a handbill illustrated in Chaytor (1990) itemising work undertaken by Rashleigh, Pinwill & Co. The handbill announces the change of address of the company from Buckland Terrace to Athenaeum Street and is datable from Directories to about 1896. There are four screens, two either side of the chancel, the eastern most ones having doorways. They are fairly plain, apart from large naturalistic flowers in the tracery heads that and could well have been designed by Sedding.
Beacham, P. & Pevsner, N. (2014) The Buildings of England. Cornwall. Yale University Press, London.
Chaytor, E. (1990) Ermington Days. Melinga Publishing, North Cheam.