Edmund H. Sedding carried out work on the tower here in 1910 (Beacham & Pevsner, 2014).
Altar Rails (3 pairs) – Hedges (2005); Faculty Petition (CRO D/R 16/13); 1938
Ron Dustan recalled working on altar rails at St Gennys in the 1930s (Hedges, 2005). This is confirmed by a faculty petition dated 1938 for the erection of memorial carved oak altar rails in the chancel and two side chapels. The ones in the WWI memorial chapel are dedicated to Richard Roy Lewer and others who died. The three pairs of rails are very similar in design.
Beacham, P. & Pevsner, N. (2014) The Buildings of England. Cornwall. Yale University Press, London.
CRO D/R 16/13 Faculty Petition. St Gennys. Altar Rails.
Hedges, M. (2005) Ron Dustan, Woodcarver in West Country Churches. Dartmoor Society Newsletter 22, 14-19.