The urban part of the parish of St Clement is now a suburb of Truro, although the church itself is far away on the Tresillian River (Beacham & Pevsner, 2014).
Retable – Photograph (PWDRO 116/102 & 244/1); 1930s
This item was photographed in the Pinwill workshop with two panels from a bench back for St Martin-by-Looe, which were made in the 1930s. A brass plaque states that it was given by parishioners and friends in memory of the Revd Canon W. E. Graves, Vicar 1902 to 1922.
Beacham, P. & Pevsner, N. (2014) The Buildings of England. Cornwall. Yale University Press, London.
PWDRO 116/102 Photographs. Truro St Clement. Retable; Looe St Martin. Panels for Bench Back.
PWDRO 244/1 Photograph Album. Various. Woodcarvings.