Pulpit – Guide (Dixon, 2009); 1950
The source for this piece is the guide to St Anthony church, which states that the pulpit, made in the workshop of Miss V. Pinwill at Plymouth, was installed in 1950 to replace a rather plain one. A faculty petition for the work was submitted in 1949 (CRO D/R 27/1).
CRO D/R 27/1 Faculty Petition. Anthony in Meneage. Pulpit.
Dixon, H. H. (2009) St Anthony in Meneage.