St Mawgan in Meneage
Restoration work was undertaken in 1894-95 by Edmund H. Sedding (Beacham & Pevsner, 2014) and it seems highly likely that the work below was undertaken at this time.
Sanctuary Roof – Chaytor (1990); probably 1894-95
The sanctuary roof at St Mawgan in Meneage is listed in a handbill illustrated in Chaytor listing work already undertaken by Rashleigh, Pinwill & Co. The handbill announces the change of address of the company from Buckland Terrace to Athenaeum Street and is therefore datable from directories to about 1896.
Beacham, P. & Pevsner, N. (2014) The Buildings of England. Cornwall. Yale University Press, London.
Chaytor, E. (1990) Ermington Days. Melinga Publishing, North Cheam.