Memorial Tablet – Newspaper article (Western Morning News, 1921); 1921
The Devonport Branch of the Royal Engineers’ Benevolent Fund honoured those of their members killed in WWI with a club-house in Alton Terrace, North Hill, Plymouth, in which was placed an oak tablet bearing a list of names. A newspaper report on the dedication of the building and the unveiling of the tablet, in which Miss Pinwill is named as the carver of the memorial, is the only evidence for this item.
Western Morning News (1921) Naval Engineers. Club-House as War Memorial. 12 December p. 3.